DIRECT HIRE: Operations Manager
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
Express Employment Professionals is a leading recruiter and staff provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express today employs hundreds of thousands of people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Virginia Beach Express office has placed over 3,500 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. There is never a fee to our applicants.
Our client, a computer software and fleet services company, is looking for a Operations Manager to join their team. They are a growing company that has been providing, for over 30 years, a mission-critical system that is the life's blood of their customer's operations. This client is experiencing record growth as a result of their new Web-Based product-line. Their sales success has resulted from providing the best technology solution on the market combined with the best technical support.
This is a Direct Hire, permanent position.
- Own the end-to-end 24/7 customer experience including:
- Successfully transition customer ownership from the Sales Team to the Implementation Team and then ultimately to the Support Team.
- Manage the day-to-day technical support team and the overall customer support process including:Maintain rapid resolution of Support cases.Track customer support metrics and insure standards of excellence are maintained. Monitor and identify trends with customer support issues and advocate appropriate change with Development.
- Maintain up to date information on customer's support cases and implementation project status in the appropriate systems.
- Work with the Implementation Supervisor to raise the bar on the Implementation Team related to the implementation customer experience.
- Manage productivity and scale both the Support and Implementation Teams to insure quality is not adversely affected by growth.
- Achieve a balance of high productivity and customer service quality.
- Work with Company Management Team to ensure long term customer success, revenue and profit growth.
Minimum Required Career Experience (please do not apply if you don't have the following):
- Minimum of 5-years managing either:
- A technical support team that supported a technical product or service.
- Or a team that implemented a technical product or service whose up-front cost exceeded $50,000.
- Bachelor's degree .
- Able to implement change and foster accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to use metrics to aid staff in providing excellence.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Able to deal with difficult customers effectively.
Salary and bonus will be commensurate with experience.
Please do not apply if you do not currently live in or plan on moving to the Hampton Roads area. This position requires that you work out of the client's offices in Virginia Beach.
TO APPLY: please email an up to date resume (in a Word Document or other editable format such as a PDF) to: email@example.com and include the job title (Operations Manager, K023) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455