Slickline Equipment Operator
Located in Yukon,OK
Express Employment Professionals is seeking to hire Slickline Equipment Operators for an industry leading Oil and Gas company. Equipment Operators have the primary responsibility to assist the Slickline Field Specialists/Field Engineers on Slickline operations. Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ability to rig up pressure control equipment.
· Ability to select proper tool string with limited supervision.
· Competent to work on pressure control equipment.
· Perform pulling and running tools along with basic tool maintenance.
· Prepare locks, plugs and gas-lift equipment to run into the well.
· Possess knowledge of standard procedure for standard work and safety.
· Ability to run unit under supervision, including, but not limited to drift rung, basic service tools, setting and pulling of plugs.
· Possess knowledge of, adhere to and support QHSE policies and participates in QHSE initiatives with attention given to journey management.
Schedule: 3 Weeks on and 1 Week Off
Primary Location: Midland, TX
-High school education or equivalent
- Minimum six months as an Equipment Operator Trainee
-Class B CDL
Please email resumes to Theresa.Robinson@expresspros.com or you can reach Theresa at 405-350-2550.
You can apply online at www.expresspros.com.
Express Office: Yukon
1050 Andrew Drive
Yukon, OK 73099