Located in RATHDRUM, ID
Express is seeking a Mechanic I for a client in Rathdrum. In this position, under supervision of Assembly Lead Mechanic, performs complete hydraulic assembly, installation, troubleshooting, and testing on production units. This position will require forklift and crane training in order to operate this equipment in a shop environment. The assembly mechanic position will require the individual to have basic mechanical aptitude and enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
1. Performs complete hydraulic assembly, installation, troubleshooting, and testing on production units.
2. Capable of installing hydraulic lines, electrical assembly of relay logic and micro controls.
3. Has the ability to read and understand drawings and schematics.
4. Capable of troubleshooting systems on the floor.
5. Helps supervise all other Levels.
* Must have full range of body movement.
* Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must maintain confidence and balance while working on ladders up to 12 feet tall.
* Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, equipment, hot materials, mode
- Shifts are Monday - Friday, 7 - 3:30.
- Wage: $20.00
Express offers ACA Qualified Benefits to all Associates, available upon hire. Please submit your Online Application at www.Expresspros.com. When complete, please call our office at 208-667-5627. We look forward to meeting with you!
Express Office: Coeur dAlene
2834 North Ramsey Road
Coeur dAlene, ID 83815