Located in Green Bay, WI
Position: Maintenance Tech
Type: Full-time, Professional
Location: Green Bay, WI
To insure that all equipment is maintained in the best possible running condition to insure minimum downtime and costs associated with it. Duties include safe and efficient Electrical/Mechanical trouble shooting, and installation and repair of Tissue converting and nonwoven manufacturing equipment
- Have a strong mechanical background along with
- Understand bearing removal and installation practices
- Responsible for the coordination and outsourcing of facility higher end electrical and mechanical work and distribution.
- Pipefitting skills and proficiency at using hand tools, portable electric tools and stationary shop equipment
- Value in preventive and predictive maintenance practices such as daily rounds and lubrication
- Practice/understand rigging fundamentals
- Responsible for parts room supplies including inventory of all shop tools, maintenance parts and plant cleaning supplies
- Ability to work in a manufacturing atmosphere safely and follow safety practices and regulations
- Knowledge of contactors and starters, motors and motor controls
- Installing and maintaining various electrical controls and automation
- Basic electrical troubleshooting ability of AC/DC control wiring and relay logic
- Read and understand electrical schematics and prints.
- Understanding of servo, hydraulic and pneumatically actuated equipment.
- Installs machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings in an industrial establishment
- Repair belt, chain and sprocket conveyor systems
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Have a self-motivated, proactive and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Be dependable and maintain a good attendance record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be proficient in reading and writing English.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret business information, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be safety conscious and be willing to learn as necessary.
- Have good mechanical aptitude and machine operating skills.
- Be willing to work various hours depending on production and training schedules.
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
- Climbing, Bending, Repetitive motions, standing for long periods, and lift up to 45 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Have a telephone and live within a reasonable commuting distance of the mill;
- Able to respond to call-ins utilizing cell phone call procedure, and must be able to work independently, to prioritize work, be a self-starter, effectively communicate, and work in a team environment;
- Able to use a computerized maintenance management system and be willing to keep current with industry advancements by continuing education and further developing skills
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6001, Ask for Chris
Express Office: Green Bay
2740 South Oneida Street
Green Bay, WI 54304