Assistant Commercial Property Manager - Alpharetta
Located in Atlanta, GA
Responsible for administration of all tenant leases, billing and collecting tenant receivables, updating leasing status reports, generating monthly reports for owner, assisting in annual budget preparation, implementing procedures, cost controls and policies. Responsible for
completing and maintaining property records, preparing routine reports, tracking and processing accounting data, assisting with special projects, processing work orders, oversee event planning
and assist Property Manager with duties as necessary.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
o Review online bank accounts daily and enter cash receipts in the accounting system
o Monitor and reconcile unapplied receipts
o Prepare tenant adjustment, write-off and refund forms as required
o Prepare quarterly bad debt “no reserve” request forms
o Monitor the delinquency report and pursue tenant collections
o Document all collection activities in the accounting system
o Prepare late fees in accordance with the terms of the lease
o Review and approve invoices per the designated signing authority
o Ensure property tax payments are processed in a timely manner
o Coordinate with the Property Accountant to prepare monthly accruals
o Assist the Property Manager with the annual capital plan, operating budget and
o Document any legal or risk management review of contracts or insurance coverage
o Assist the Property Manager with construction by preparing the project schedule, monitoring activities, completing the punch list and tracking the budget
o Work with vendors and prepare contracts using the signing authority requirements
o Assist the Property Manager in maintaining the letters of credit and tenant deposits in accordance with the lease requirements and provide the reporting to the Property
Building Maintenance, Construction and Security:
o Assist the Property Manager with building inspections
o Conduct annual fire drills and other tenant trainings
o Implement a tenant visitation program and maintain a close relationship with contacts
o Plan tenant events in accordance with the budget
o Respond to and enter tenant requests received outside of the tenant work order system
o Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs with PM and Engineers. Assist new tenants during the process and see that move in procedures are followed. Including; receiving job codes (if applicable), notifying janitorial of square footage and cleaning start dates, review information to tenant on how to order mailbox keys, order suite directory signs, confirm number of keys needed and order the keys, walk space prior and after move, send moving policy to tenant, get signed move-in policy and mover’s COI.
o Follow-up on tenant service requests to assure that work has been completed in a timely and professional manner
- Security Service: compile, organize and audit all security reports.
- Sub-meter Readings: complete spreadsheet and verify all billable work orders for the supplemental units.
- Tenant Bill backs: invoice tenants for miscellaneous charges including extra HVAC, access cards, keys, engineer overtime, reimbursement of vendor invoices, etc.
- Service Contracts: Assist in preparation and administration of contracts with vendors, (e.g. janitorial services, window cleaning, common area maintenance, security services, trash removal, recycling). Administration of the following contracts for property services:
- Must have a minimum high school education, Associates, B.A. or B.S. college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years previous commercial property management experience.
- Previous experience in real estate accounting and be familiar with monthly accounting cycle, including an understanding of A/P, A/R, commercial leases.
- Possess professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have access to reliable transportation and maintain a valid driver''s license.
- Computer literate and proficient on MS Word, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Express Office: Atlanta (Buckhead)
3525 Piedmont Road Northeast
8 Piedmont Center
Atlanta, GA 30305