Experienced Administrative Assistant
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed well over 3,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express also offers affordable health insurance for employees and their families.
As the Administrative Assistant for our client, an award winning Financial Management firm in Virginia Beach, the ideal candidate will be well spoken, outgoing, and maintain a polished and professional appearance.
This candidate must possess:
- strong customer service and communication skills with the ability to articulate,
- communicate effectively and remain calm when under pressure;
- as well as have very strong administrative skills...to include strong Excel skills.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Have superior computer skills & capable of manipulating Microsoft Word & Excel programs (you will be tested and you must score above average)
- Must be willing to take initiative.
- Able to learn and retain new processes quickly.
- Skilled in MS Office programs and especially strong skills in Excel.
- Experienced with Facebook and Twitter.
- Work well with a team and alone.
- Understand filing systems.
- Capable of drafting letters and documents.
- Assist at Receptionist desk when needed.
- Professional in demeanor and appearance.
Previous experience in Financial Management and/or Banking is helpful but not required.
This is a Full-Time, Permanent, Evaluation Hire position, Monday-Friday, day hours.
The pay is $15.00 hr. with many bonus opportunities.
TO APPLY: please email your resume (in an editable format, such as MS Word) to: email@example.com and include the job title (Administrative Assistant, H030) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you (via email) to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455