Located in Champaign,IL
Our Quality Department is in need of an experienced individual to help in the Micro Lab for 4 – 6 months. This would be a 40 hour per week position with a pay rate of $15 - $30 per hour (dependent on experience).
- Perform a gap assessment of the laboratory to cGMP and GLP standards
- Revise current SOPs to create better laboratory controls such as gowning, cleaning protocol, environmental monitoring
- Review and revise Test Methods according to current pharma and cosmetic guidelines
- Review and revise testing forms, spreadsheets, and workflow processes
- Validate existing spreadsheets to be compliant to 21 CFR Part 11
- Author and execute qualification of micro laboratory instruments
- Author and execute temperature mapping of existing incubators
- Review and revise Plant Environmental Monitoring Program
- Review and revise Micro OOS procedure
- Investigate and author any open Micro OOS
- Participate and lead any open Micro CaPa’s
A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Microbiology or related field and experience working in a cGMP compliant Drug, Cosmetic, and Medical Device micro laboratory is preferred.
Qualified and interested candidates please apply online or give Ryan a call at 217-355-8500.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821