Piping Project Manager- Covington and Athens
Located in Watkinsville, GA
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO ELIZABETH.MOBLEY@EXPRESSPROS.COM
Seeking a Pipeline Project Manager for the Covington and Athens area.
- Ensure the safe operation of all projects by following and enforcing all company and customer safety policies and regulations. Conduct weekly safety meetings, safety inspections / compliance, and incident reporting and investigation. Implement corrective actions to eliminate unsafe conditions, hazards, and behavior.
- Manage all aspects of projects through estimation and construction phase, including scheduling, mobilization, material purchasing, prefabrication, subcontractor performance, demobilization, and billing submission. Establish performance and delivery criteria to ensure company and customer requirements are met.
- Efficiently plan and manage daily manpower schedules for staff, subcontractors, etc. to expedite project safety, delivery, and profitability.
- Interview and hire; develop, mentor, and train existing staff; coach and counsel existing staff to improve output; conduct performance appraisals.
- Maintain a consistent team of pipe welders and pipe fitters.
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase business in your designated area.
- Positively represent the company when associating with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organizations.
- Cultivate positive relationships with existing and potential customers so that IMI is allowed to pursue projects enabling the company to experience growth and profitable revenue.
- Authorize the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, change orders, and approve contractor invoices for payment.
- Establish field measurements, accurate material take-offs, and scopes of work from field designs, drawings, and client specifications to draft and estimate quotes for project completion.
- Must be willing to work in the field and not just manage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. A college degree in an Engineering discipline or physical science is preferred but not required.
Day shift hours
$28-$35 an hour based on experience
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606