Industrial Maintenance Millwright
Located in Gilchrist,OR
A growing and progressive wood product manufacturer team is seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Millwright.
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in the southern part of Central Oregon. Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise.
What You Will Do:
- Machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance of sawmill, planer, kiln, and boilers.
- Perform preventive maintenance on facility and equipment.
- Maintain and set up machinery to specifications for accurate high speed operation.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance.
- Work in conjunction with maintenance and operations staff to maximize machine center performance and improvements.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education or training is an asset.
- Journeyman or welding certification is an asset.
- Minimum of five years of experience as Manufacturing Maintenance Specialist or Industrial Millwright.
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with motor alignment, electrical systems, machine start-ups, and metal fabrication.
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise.
- Proven ability to recognize problems and have them corrected immediately.
- The ability to understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team.
- Open-minded and positive approach in dealing with change and new ways of doing things.
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
For confidential consideration, please submit a resume to Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702