Located in Troy,MI
Due to continued growth, a leading environmental services company based in Troy is seeking a Field Assistant to join their team of professionals. Specific field service experience IS NOT NECESSARY. The ideal candidate needs only a strong work history, a positive attitude, and the willingness and curiosity to learn new skills.
In this role the Field Service Assistant will receive safety certification training and general orientation to the field. The Field Service Assistant will also receive training to become certified in a product line for promotion to the next level within a 180 day period. Field work includes but is not limited to:
• Assisting with the installation of monitors within municipal water lines
• Conduct hydraulic calibration
• Collection of data and review for accuracy
• Monitoring, troubleshooting, and repairing
• Inspecting manholes manually or with telemonitoring equipment.
• Conduct site inspections, flow isolations, smoke testing, and dye water flooding
•Maintain vehicle and equipment to maintain safe operation and productive operation
JOB REQUIREMENTS The successful Field Assistant MUST BE WILLING to travel and work outside in all weather conditions. If you are not comfortable getting dirty, hot, or cold, this job is not for you. If you have an interest in science or the environment or truly love working outside then this might be perfect for you!
• High school diploma (College preferred)
• Physical ability to enter into confined space entry and perform rescue operations when necessary
• Valid drivers license and a clean driving record
• Basic computer skills
• Basic knowledge of electronics preferred
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Manual dexterity/mechanical aptitude
• Must be willing to travel and work in the conditions present in a sewer
This is a contract-to-hire position that will turn permanent for the right employee.
Pay: $13.75/hr. (raises, promotions, and benefits are available upon permanent hire) Hours: Mon-Fri 8a.m.-4p.m.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresstroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307