Health Records IT Coordinator
Located in Redding,CA
The Redding Express team is currently seeking an experienced Health Records IT Coordinator to implement an IT strategy for a well–established, reputable medical organization in order to ensure continued success. The successful applicant will work with Information Systems which include, but are not limited to: troubleshooting and resolving EMR clinical software application system issues, providing a virtual presence at the clinics to resolve workflow and clinical issues, participate in the planning and testing of clinical system upgrades and enhancements, serve as the lead content expert for clinical applications, attain responsibility for clinical quality measures, and provide education and training to clinical providers and staff for the EMR software application.
- College degree/Certification in Information Technology or Computer Science (preferred but not required)
- One year experience troubleshooting system issues, assisting with and testing system upgrades and providing general subject matter expertise to leverage an EMR system
- PC-based clinical software support experience
- Project management experience
- ICD-10 experience
- Meaningful use and knowledge of values based purchasing reimbursement experience
Full time: Hours may be flexible
Pay: 14-18hr DOE
If you're confident you qualify for this position, or know someone that may be , we are conducting interviews immediately! Please email your resume ATTN: Heather Sharp at Jobs.ReddingCA@ExpressPros.com (in a MS Word format) for consideration.
**Pre-employment screening will be mandated on all qualified applicants
**Referrals pay off**
Don't forget to ask about our Referral Rewards Program! Refer a friend that works 40 hours and get a $25 cash bonus. Then you will be automatically entered in a drawing to win a $100 gift card .
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002