Located in Wyoming,MI
Job Summary: A growing international company focused on innovation and technology is seeking a CAD Designer to join its team in Grand Rapids. This individual will create and manage CAD configurations, and support designs through qualification and into production, utilizing SolidWorks, ProE, and Tacton.
Location: Grand Rapids – relocation possible
Position Type: Direct Hire - Fulltime
Pay: Commensurate with experience
- 5+ years of experience creating CAD assemblies managed in a configurator
- Experience working with design tables and building design intent
- Strong working knowledge of Solidworks required; ProE and/or Tacton a plus
- College degree in mechanical engineering, engineering technology, or related field a plus
- Candidates must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions or expiration
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Call our office at 616-608-9678
- Visit our office 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10 (Inside the Chateau Centre plaza)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Grand Rapids in 1996, Express has put over 17,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
The Express team in Grand Rapids is a Certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. We are committed to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519