Located in Champaign,IL
Seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician with 3-phase, 480V, and industrial troubleshooting experience to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand, power, and precision measuring tools. The Electrician diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. The Electrician is responsible for the connection of wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components. Responsible for observing and following all safety regulations with required PPE.
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Maintain electrical equipment to meet regulatory codes at the country, state and federal levels.
- Perform rigging activities, safety-related functions and other miscellaneous electrical functions.
- Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools (both hand and power).
- Demonstrate mechanical knowledge
- Competent with programming of VFD’s.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to safely utilize a forklift and high lift.
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLC’s
- Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Proficient in testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Perform installation and maintenance work as part of a team of skilled trade workers.
- Perform duties in a work environment that will be hot, cold, dirty and fast-paced.
- Self-starter yet able to take orders as directed.
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible journey level electrical experience; OR, Completion of a four-year federally approved technical training program in electrical repair and maintenance and two (2) years electrical experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background, drug and work screen.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-orientated culture.
Qualified and interested applicants please contact Ryan at (217) 355-8500.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821