Inventory and Support Coordinator
Located in Champaign, IL
Parts and Inventory Coordinator:
Wait on customers in a courteous and cordial manner, and solicit additional sales, charge out merchandise and make necessary entries to the inventory control system, distribute special order parts, receive warranty parts, maintain shelf stock and keep counter clear and neat.
Learn and master all functions of the parts department.
- Answer phones in a timely manner.
- Responsible for researching and filling customer orders fast and accurately to customers’
- Research parts in appropriate manuals, check availability on computer, quote price and availability to customer.
- Processing orders correctly and efficiently.
- Make sure the customer receives the correct part and on time, as promised.
- Initiate telemarketing calls as directed.
- Be complete and concise in entering all necessary information in the inventory control system records.
- Communicate the status of back order parts to customers.
- Study and stay current on new product bulletins and catalogs.
- Any spare time is spent in housekeeping of counters, aisles, shelves, shipping/receiving and areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hours M-F 8am-5pm
- Locally owned company
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, give Karly a call today at 217-819-3276 or apply online at www.expresspros.com.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821