- Performs complex main engine, engine ignition, fuel system, and engine emission control system diagnosis and repair, to include repair of diesel, gas, and alternative fuel system configurations.
- Performs complex diagnosis and repair of automatic, standard, and electronic transmission mechanical and control systems, to include standard transmission clutch operating systems, transaxle and transfer case systems, and all phases of final drive operation.
- Performs complex diagnosis and repair of various types of suspension, steering, power assist, and alignment systems; diagnoses and repairs various types of brake systems, to include hydraulic systems, disc and drum brake applications, air brake systems, and anti-lock brake systems operation.
- Performs complex general electrical and electronic system diagnosis and repair, to include starting and charging systems, electrical wiring systems, gauges and warning systems, and accessory systems; diagnoses and repairs ventilation systems, heat and air conditioning systems, refrigerant recovery, and mechanical systems.
- Performs all phases of maintenance required for fleet vehicles operation.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The Redding Express office is currently seeking qualified Journeyman Electricians and Apprentices. Must have HEAVY residential experience! This reputable company is offering long term employment with room for growth.
- Hours - Full Time
- Journeyman Pay - Up to $28/hr.
- Apprentice Pay - Starting at $15/hr.
- 2-5 year experience in residential is a must
Express Employment Professionals of Redding is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
- Complete the application
- Email your resume to Heather.Sharp@ExpressPros.com, and type "Mechanic"
- Contact the Redding Express office at 221-7044 for schedule an interview.