Located in Bend,OR
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts' paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
Our experienced Escrow Officers open, process, and close escrow transactions. Develops customer relationships, maintains business by demonstrating professional customer service and communication. Assists team in maintaining profitability. Officers work with relative independence to process residential escrows, generally involving cash, refinance, Equity Loans, Lot Closing, new loan or seller-carry back transactions. This role may be called upon to assist in preparing closing documents for more complicated and higher liability nature, such as commercial escrows.
- Prepares preprinted documents, closing statements and escrow instructions, presents to buyers and sellers at closing and coordinates timing of closing, recording, disbursement of funds and issuance of title insurance policy.
- Communicates accurately, timely, and effectively with all parties involved in the transaction.
- Receives and carries out written and verbal instructions
- Insures that each escrow folder is properly completed and its contents filed in accordance with standardized escrow procedures.
- Insurances that all terms and conditions of the purchase and sale agreement are compiled with.
- Responsible for obtaining necessary instruments and demands to clear title for closing.
- Executes unit or branch business development plan to maintain and acquire new customers.
- May contact brokers, real estate agents, builders, attorneys, lenders and other customers to solicit business and ascertain the individual service needs to the customer through excellent communication skills.
- Actively participates in industry related functions, during an dafter normal business hours.
- Provides educational support to clients when requested.
- Performed notary duties following the National Notary Association guidelines.
- Mentors and encourages personal and professional growth of team members.
- Provide leadership role to Escrow Assistant, trains, assigns task, and reviews performance.
- Provides performance feedback on Escrow Assistant and/or EO I to unit or department manager.
- May have training responsibilities for assistant personnel.
- Support and alignment with Company Core Values; service, integrity, teamwork, trust & respect, accountability and profitability.
- Work overtime as required to meet the business needs.
- Consistently works pre-established work schedule.
- Participates in cross training to meet the business strategies.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Thorough knowledge of residential real estate escrows and title insurance.
- A minimum of two years of experience as successful Escrow Officer.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Strong organizational skills and have a high attention to detail.
- To maintain valid Notary Commission and valid state driver's license.
- Desire to portray the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Understanding and commitment to total quality, unsurpassed customer service, and teamwork.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702