Located in Athens,GA
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE E-MAIL RESUME TO MORGANN.OKELLEY@EXPRESSPROS.COM
· Install, maintain and repair a variety of electro-mechanical equipment
· Perform calibration activities to ensure compliance with set industry codes
· Modify and adjust complex process equipment and instruments
· Perform regular and preventative maintenance on installed electro-mechanical equipment
· Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, logic controllers, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
· Install electric parts and hardware using equipment such as soldering irons
· Align and fit assemblies using hand and power tools
· Perform inspection on a daily basis to determine startup problems
· Fabricate housings, jigs and fixtures by operating metalwork machines
· Repair and calibrate pneumatic assemblies to meet job specifications
· Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
· Maintain knowledge of drawings, blueprints, schematics and inspection manuals
· Fill out progress forms and create reports for each task completed during the day
· Performs other duties as assigned.
- Vocational degree preferred, but not required.
- Two years applicable experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
· Computer experience/operation and PLC experience are necessary.
· High degree of precision working with minimum tolerances required.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606