Shear Machine Operator
Located in Garland,TX
Express Employment Professionals of Garland are seeking qualified Shear Machine Operators for a great business in Garland, TX!
- Tends power shear that cuts metal objects, such as sheets, plates, billets or bars, to specified length: Lifts workpiece manually, or by hoist or crane, to machine bed or roller table.
- Positions workpiece against side guides and end stops or aligns layout lines under shear blade.
- Starts machine that clamps workpiece and lowers blade to cut metal.
- May tend shear on production line where shear is fed by conveyor, such as automobile frame line or rolling mill.
- May position stops according to calibrated gauge on machine to shear to length such items as scrap, billets, or reinforcing rods.
- May verify size of sheared items, using tape measurer, caliper, or template.
- May shear metal to specified circular or curved dimensions.
- May be designated by type of shear as Alligator-Shear Operator; Gate-Shear Operator I; or by application of shear as Hot-Billet-Shear Operator; Scrap-Shear Operator; Square-Shear Operator II.
Fill Out Your Application Today or Apply Online At:
**Be sure to choose only our Garland, TX office at the end of your application!**
You May Also Submit a Resume To:
For other job openings and tips on interviewing and career advancement, visit us on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/ExpressProsGarland
Hours of Operation
8:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
Monday – Friday
Telephone: (972) 681-1609
Fax: (972) 681-8465
Street: 911 Main Street
City & State: Garland, TX
Zip Code: 75040
Benefits for working with Express
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work.
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040