Located in Temple, TX
Find your ideal career with us! Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider and recruiting firm. We are seeking energetic CNC Machinist with a desire in finding long-term employment opportunities with a company that is known for its great benefits and long tenured staff.
Local Temple company looking for a competent CNC Machinist to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. The CNC Machinist will produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations. This position is an evaluation to hire position. Looking to hire immediately!
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
- 1st Shift: 5:30am - 4:00pm, Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift: 4:00pm – 3:30am, Monday – Friday
In addition to submitting your online application resumes in Microsoft Word format can be submitted to:
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501