Brake Press Operator
Located in Duncan,OK
Express Employment Professionals is currently looking for hard-working and dedicated candidates to fill the position of Brake Press Operator for one of our top clients.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Identify assembly parts.
- Set up light gauge metal.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
- Math Skills
- Mechanical Skills
- Able to read blueprints
- Strong Attention to detail
- Problem Solving Skills
- Pay is 12.00/14.00 per hour
- Full time
- Day shift
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specific number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533