Located in Columbus,OH
General Warehouse Worker
This opening is for general warehouse work and we are looking for individuals experienced in the following
- Perform warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials.
- Operate a hand truck, forklift, or other heavy equipment.
- Count items received or shipped and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving or shipping reports and note any shortages or damages.
- Use picking lists and packing lists to perform order fulfillment operations.
- Prepare materials for shipment.
- Perform repetitive work to stuff or load products, parts, or merchandise into designated packages, boxes, crates, or other receptacles.
- Count items placed into containers.
- Review packing lists to ensure all required items are included.
- Use Styrofoam, paper, plastic, or other materials to pack containers. May use any or all of the following equipment: shelving, racks, bins, pallets, carts, labeling equipment, conveyors, computers, barcode scanning equipment, telephone systems, mail sorters and openers, addressing/labelinglabelling equipment, and pneumatic tubes
- Background check/drug screen mandatory
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
If you are interested please come in to the office and apply or apply online at www.expresspros.com/secolumbusoh or call the office directly at 614-328-9345.
Express Office: Columbus (Southeast)
6105 McNaughten Center
Columbus, OH 43232