Located in Monroe, GA
A large manufacturing facility in Monroe, GA is currently hiring machine and assembly operators!!
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Preferred manufacturing/industrial experience with preference in electronic/mechanical equipment assembly or high speed equipment operation.
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
- Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry 40 pounds frequently.
- Must have acceptable scores on pre-employment assessment.
- Check products and/or component dimensions with use of various indicators and gauges as described in procedures or work instructions. Must be able to determine good or NG product.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate machines properly.
SALARY RANGES BETWEEN $10-$12 PER HR. PAY IS DETERMINED BY TESTING
If interested please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 2.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606