Located in Fort Myers, FL
Salary: $15.00 +
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a Network Administrator to start immediately.
This person is responsible for maintaining, supporting, monitoring and upgrading existing local and wide area networks in all company locations across the world. Including the installation, maintenance and upgrade of existing servers, firewalls, tape backup equipment, routers, switches and battery backup’s, SQL(s), Terminal Server, Fax, IIS, FTP, Test, etc. Responsible for development and maintenance of operation procedures for network administration, equipment upgrades, data backups, and other computing operation activities. He is responsible for day-to-day administration and review of the systems environment to ensure that all systems meet the required system uptime.
Must be available to work flexible hours to include weekend hours when necessary to provide 24x7 customer support. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize / multitask are essential.
Requirements & Qualifications
Education or Experiences:
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, including multiple network operating systems (NT, LAN Servers), topologies (Token Ring, Ethernet) and protocols (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, Netbios/Netbeui), and Wide Area Networking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Win 2008-2010,2012 Server environment & Active Directory structure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Strong knowledge and experience with PC hardware and software technology as well as, file interchange, shared network resources, Internet access, and electronic mail
- Familiarity with CISCO technologies and hardware
- Knowledge of firewall technologies, preferable sonic wall
- 4+ years’ experience in Windows based network administration
- Works on projects concerning IT systems
- Propose the ICT infrastructure improvements to the IT manager
- Lead systems network support and Junior Network Administrators delegates tasks to them according to their knowledge
- Cooperates with the rest of IT team (developers) and other employees
- Maintain servers’ hardware and software and keep them up to date.
- Maintain the hardware and software of individual PCs in the office
- Maintain printers.
- Maintain LAN network accesses
- Maintain connection to WAN network
- Maintain SW licenses up to date
- Maintain eFax
- Maintain the PCs installation in the office
- Maintain the backup systems
- Maintain email servers
- Maintain remote access servers
- Maintain telephone exchange and telephone system
- Responsible for purchasing IT equipment.
- Responsible for optimal management of hardware and software assets
- Interface with users, consultants, technical teams, and vendors for maximum guidance in determining the most appropriate type of hardware installation.
- Design, specify, and document LAN/WAN configurations according to user needs, utilizing outside support resources as appropriate.
- Prepare charts, diagrams and documentation to explain network operation and to train managers and others in proper use.
- Develop and monitor appropriate security procedures to safeguard systems from physical harm and viruses, unauthorized users, and damage to data.
- Performs other projects or special assignments as required.
- Provide accurate reports to upper management
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Alyssa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Fort Myers (Northeast Corridor)
7370 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33907