Located in Grand Rapids,MI
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Engineer will lead product launch activities; use lean principals to determine process capacity and inventory levels; lead continuous improvement activities; assist with supplier and product development activity; and work with raw material and equipment vendors to improve cost, quality, inventory management, and material flow on projects while managing timelines and budgets. This role is an addition to a growing team.
Location: Grand Rapids
Position Type: Direct Hire - Fulltime
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Schedule: 1st shift
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Understanding and knowledge of the Lean principles, 8 wastes, and value stream mapping.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office 616-281-0611(main); 616-608-9678(direct)
- Visit our office 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10 (Inside the Chateau Centre plaza)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Grand Rapids in 1996, Express has put over 17,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
The Express team in Grand Rapids is a Certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. We are committed to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519