DIRECT HIRE: Sales Operations Manager
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
Salary: $60,000 yr salary
Express Employment Professionals is a leading recruiter and staff provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express today employs hundreds of thousands of people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Virginia Beach Express office has placed over 3,500 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. There is never a fee to our applicants.
Our client, a computer software and fleet services company, is looking for a
Sales Operations Manager to join their team. They are a growing company that has been providing, for over 30 years, a mission-critical system that is the life's blood of their customer's operations. This client is experiencing record growth as a result of their new Web-Based product-line. Their sales success has resulted from providing the best technology solution on the market combined with the best technical support.
This is a Direct Hire, permanent position…paying $60,000 yr. to start.
- Hands-on management of the RFP response process:
- Monitor Industry RFPs through notification services and networking.
- Insure excellence in our response and increase our win rate.
- Over-see the Team's Technical Writer's and Software Sales Engineer's contribution to the RFP response process.
- Implement an RFP response tool (such as Qvidian) to improve efficiency.
- Review and approve all pricing proposals.
- Provide coaching and insight as your Team's Software Sales Engineer manages sales stages of active sales opportunities.
- Provide over-sight for your Team's Communication's Coordinator in the publishing of two quarterly newsletters.
- Maximize trade show impact through effective trade-show booth display and on-site management of 4 major trade shows.
- Collaborate on design and over-see the update of our Public Web site.
- Build and maintain an industry price comparison library and insure pricing is maximized for customer value and profit.
- And other strategic projects as needed.
- Proven track record writing/editing marketing materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to thrive when managing multiple projects and priorities
- Able to collaborate with Management
- Minimum 3 years supervising at least two other sales or content creation professionals.
- Minimum 3 years directly writing or supervising the writing of sales proposals and/or marketing materials...(must have experience with proposals and RFP's)
TO APPLY: please email an up to date resume (in a Word Document or other editable format such as a PDF) to: email@example.com and include the job title (Outside Sales, J094) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455