Sit Down Forklift
Located in Griffin,GA
Key Responsibilities: Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in receiving cargo by removing from truck by forklift.
• Quality control: be able to inspect freight for damage when received and shipping freight.
• Operate forklift and transport freight with care, causing no damage to the freight.
• Verify and note the count and condition of cargo received.
• Assist in segregating cargo received by account or intended location.
• Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
• Perform various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
• Work as a team to meet daily goal.
• Operator must display a positive attitude while working well as a team.
• Must have 6 month experience as a forklift operator. Sit-down propane preferred.
• Must have a valid driver’s license to operate motor vehicle equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to drive and/or operate sit down forklift.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities.
• Consistently at work and on time
Express Office: Griffin (Atlanta Metro)
712 West Taylor Street
Griffin, GA 30223