Welders (MIG) 1st and 2nd Shifts
Located in Sioux Falls,SD
Salary: $15 to $20 hr.
- Mig weld manufactured product, per blueprint
- Prep and finish product
- Weld a variety of metals, primarily mild steel and aluminum
- Move product with forklifts, bridge cranes, and pallet jacks
- Schedule: AM and PM shifts available + OT
- Compensation: $15 to $20 hr. DOE, opportunity for raise after 90 days
- Benefits: Yes
1. Experience: 2+ years experience mig welding in manufacturing environment, assembling components from blueprints
2. Education: HS Diploma or GED, Vocational / technical school training preferred
3. Skills: Ability to read and interpret blueprints, proficient mig welder for blue prints, basic math and measuring skills
5. Physical: Ability to lift 50+ lbs, stand, bend, kneel, etc.
6. Tests: Acceptable skills, background, physical and drug screen results
TO APPLY, go to www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/ or visit us at 434 S Kiwanis Ave, Suite 2 from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104