Located in Boise,ID
Express Employment is currently recruiting for machine operators with 3-5 years’ experience for a granola and energy bar processing plant that recently opened in Boise. This is a full time, long term/temporary career opportunity starting July 17th.
Performs set-ups, start-ups, makes adjustments and operates equipment. Identifies acceptable or unacceptable product quality per customer requirements on a production line. Performs wash and changeover of equipment.
- Checks run schedule for scheduled product during the shift
- Performs machine set-up prior to start up time
- Makes adjustments to machines that are being operated
- Checks scales and records weights per customer specifications
- Performs required machine clean-up/change over
- Works with maintenance to identify and restore machine to proper operating condition.
- Work in close proximity to co-workers
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) at all times
- Verbally communicate instructions, problems, etc., to co-workers, supervisors and employees from all departments
- Follows LOTO and safety protocols.
- Actively participates in HPS and updates KPIs in the work area.
- Knowledge and use of SAP
Required competencies and knowledge:
- Communicate in English to give and acknowledge instructions and problems
- Physical and mental ability to work in excess of 40 hours per week
- Work in a fast paced environment in close proximity to others
- Distinguish colors
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in various units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form
- Ability to lift/carry up to 100 pounds
- Ability to walk up to 400 yards to work areas
- Stand entire shift
- May climb steps to and from work and break areas
- High school diploma or G.E.D preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; experience in food industry a plus
- Basic math skills required
- Basic PC skills
- Basic mechanical and problem solving skills
- Ability to measure and read scales and thermometers;
- MUST have steel toe shoes/boots
Schedule: Monday- Thursday or Tuesday –Friday 8am to 6 pm. *Schedule may vary, there is often potential for overtime.
Please apply online to the Boise office at www.expresspros.com and call immediately after to set up a time to interview. 208-343-7552.
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering full benefits (Medical/ Vision/ Dental/ Life Insurance, 401k, Holiday/ Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit and Referral Bonuses).
Express Office: Boise
9390 West Overland Road
Boise, ID 83709