Located in Tuscaloosa, AL
We have an immediate opening for a full time, permanent Controller position!
Candidate will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Budgeting, including collecting sales data from sales department, the cost of material out of SAP via Bill of Materials for site assigned
- Gather all overhead costs and develop machine rates for machine cost centers with SAP
- Incorporate investment budget and calculate depreciation, run all SAP routines to derive final budget (P&L Statement)
- Manage EDI process with customers, set up new SAP users, and maintain user authorizations
- Monthly recording including validation of total sales, run all necessary SAP routines to derive reporting, actual to budget deviation analysis
- SAP training for management and other users
Candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field.
- Minimum five years' experience in plant controlling position for an automotive supplier.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP accounting modules.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations and GAAP
Express Office: Tuscaloosa
2818 Lurleen B Wallace Boulevard
Northport, AL 35476