Die Setter / ToolingTechnician
Located in Wyoming,MI
Job Summary: A growing Grand Rapids based company is looking to add a Die Setter / Tooling Technician to its team on 1st or 3rd shift. This person would be installing position and aligning die cast dies; dismantling setups of die cast tooling and fixtures; and completing checklists for each job setup. Experience with forklift and overhead crane highly preferred.
Location: Grand Rapids
Position Type: Evaluation Hire or Direct Hire
Pay: $14+ depending on experience
Schedule: All shifts available!
- 2+ years of die setting experience, preferably in a die cast environment
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain valid forklift and overhead crane license
- Ability to lift up 20 – 35 pounds on a frequent basis, and up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Completion of NADCA die cast operator certification courses preferred
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) preferred, but not required
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office 616-281-0611(main); 616-608-9678(direct)
- Visit our office 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 2500 people to work in the West Michigan area. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519