2nd Shift Assembler
Located in Athens, GA
- Requires an assembly, mechanical or electronic aptitude with a good working knowledge of assembly practices.
- Uses various tools provided in the work area to perform assembly duties.
- Use of lifting devices to move heavy components of weights of more than 35 lbs.
- Follows documented procedures standard work, routings, and blueprints to perform safe and defect free assembly and adjustment of components and prime product.
- Previous assembly experience in a manufacturing environment and the ability to connect parts together using hands or tools
- Experience working in a team based environment.
Shift: Monday through Thursday 5:00pm to 3:30am
If interested please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 4.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606