Dietary Aide - CDA
Located in Post Falls,ID
Are you compassionate and caring and looking for a career path?
Express is seeking a Dietary Aide for a client in Coeur d'Alene. In this position, . This is an Evaluation or "Temp to Hire" position that will lead to long term employment for the right person.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Wash dishes, tableware, glasses, and other kitchen and dining room equipment.
- Prepare and serve coffee, tea, juice etc, in addition to meals.
- May be responsible for "between meal" nourishment.
- Follows safety procedures as requested per our client's Dietary Manager.
- Prior Food Service / Dietary Aide experience required.
- Food Handlers Permit preferred, not required.
Shifts are 11:45am - 8:15pm, 5 days per week to include some weekends. Wage starts at $10.30 per hour.
Express offers ACA Qualified Benefits to all Associates, available upon hire. Please submit your Online Application at www.Expresspros.com. When complete, please call our office at 208-667-5627. We look forward to meeting with you!
Express Office: Coeur dAlene
2834 North Ramsey Road
Coeur dAlene, ID 83815