Experience Forklift/Machine Mechanic
Located in Chickasha, OK
Experienced Forklift/Machine Mechanic
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Forklift/Machine Mechanic for one of our top clients. The Forklift Mechanic will fill the crucial role of diagnosing and fixing forklifts and other machinery to meet customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Dismantle and reassemble forklifts and heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Operate and inspect forklifts or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Repair, rewire, and troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers specifications.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
- Research, order, and maintain parts inventory for services and repairs.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
- Pay starts at $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of mechanics/forklifts a must
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Organization skills
Please forward your resume to mailto:Jobs.DuncanOK@expresspros.com Jobs.DuncanOK@expresspros.com.You can also call (580) 252 - 0606 for more information.
Apply on-line at http://www.expresspros.com www.ExpressPros.com – Duncan, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533