Located in Temple,TX
Find your ideal career with us! Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider and recruiting firm. We are seeking experienced Assembly Worker with a desire in finding long-term employment opportunities with a company that is known for its great benefits and long tenured staff.
Local Temple company looking for an Assembly Worker. The Assembly Worker will connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. This is an Evaluation Hire position. Looking to hire immediately!
- Final assemble piece, using a clamp, after first being sub-assembled. May also be responsible for sub-assembly
- Responsible for material handling including moving assemblies from sub assembly to final clamp area
- Read tickets prior to building frames to verify options
- Use staples, screws, an joint reinforcement blocks to build chairs and sofas to specification. Set-up clamp on first piece in a batch and check set-up for squareness
- Meet all quality and safety requirements and maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Proven experience as assembler
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Consistent work history
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- Monday – Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm, must be available for OT
In addition to submitting your online application resumes in Microsoft Word format can be submitted to:
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501