Quality Fulfillment Services Specialist
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed over 3500 qualified candidates with local Virginia each area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express also offers affordable health insurance for employees and their families.
Our client, a large manufacturing and printing company in the Virginia Beach area is seeking detail-oriented individuals eager to build a career in a friendly, fast-growing and team-oriented environment.
- This position entails the individual assisting with daily operations of the deadline-oriented Quality Fulfillment Services department.
- This position is a very physically demanding (must be able to lift 50 lbs), cerebral, thought-intensive, analytical position with dedicated computer work.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills are a must.
- Fulfillment of membership cards and certificates;
- Assist with processing of outgoing mail;
- Prepare and apply address labels, decals and/or postage to envelopes and parcels;
- Assemble, match and/or stuff fulfillment materials;
- Read, identify and match names and/or other data across multiple personalized materials;
- Visually check for and repair quality inconsistencies;
- Work in close relationship with department personnel, other departments and assist with other tasks as assigned and requested.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Graduation from High School or GED;
- Prefer experience in mailroom, fulfillment, document inspection and/or quality assurance;
- Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop knowledge desired;
- CorelDraw knowledge desired;
- Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Ability to learn internal applications as needed
- Excellent computer, keyboarding, math, reading, verbal and written skills
- Capable of self-managing and multi-tasking while making sound and justifiable decisions
- Work in concert with a team OR independently, without direct supervision/guidance, depending on the situation
- Set priorities and meet deadlines accordingly
- Can sit or stand and work for long periods of time while maintaining attention and concentration
- Good vision, with or without corrective lenses, in order to sustain adequate visual focus over a period of time
- Fine motor skills, including, but not limited to, the full, complete use of and muscle control required to make precise hand movements, relative to tasks requiring hand-eye coordination, muscle coordination and dexterity
Physically able to perform the following:
- Push/pull/lift/carry up to 50 pounds, bend/kneel/walk to access stocks and machinery;
- Use cart/stepstool/reach to acquire needed stocks
- Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with overtime available/requested/required as needed
- Hourly wage (with opportunity for advancement) between $10.00 - $12.00 an hour depending on experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan and paid leave available after evaluation period with Express Employment.
- Evaluation Hire (permanent) position.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume (in a Word Document or copy and paste it into your email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Quality Fulfillment Specialist, I115) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you (via email) to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455