Quality Control Inspector
Located in orlando,FL
Please submit resumes @ Robin.Battle@expresspros.com
The Quality Inspector reports to the Quality Manager or designee. He/she is responsible for inspection of incoming materials, as well out the finished products to ensure they meet the necessary requirements, blue print specifications, and government codes and standards.
The position requires attention to detail and accuracy in reporting.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to Engineering or Management and department managers.
- Tracks and manages non-conformance reports and maintenance of all quality records.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality spreadsheets and maintaining on a daily basis.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs. This includes performing and keeping records of internal calibration of equipment as well as record keeping and scheduling of calibrations for equipment that requires external calibration services.
- Evaluates problems and makes initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety, verifying Manufacturing processes, Methods and Procedures, Supports Quality Engineering
- Execute knowledge of QA methods and standards, inspection procedures, QA instructions and assembly specifications.
- Identify and follow procedures to conduct quality tests and inspections.
- Identify root cause of problems, analyze and develop remedial actions working with shop floor and quality personnel.
- Assist in product development by testing and evaluating prototype samples.
- Perform random checks on paperwork for outgoing shipments.
- Respond to and assist with quality issues in all departments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Good communication skills
- Proficient math skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and procedures preferred
- 5-10 years Quality Control/Inspecting experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
Pay Range is based on Skills and Experience, will be in the range of 30k - 50k.
DISCLAIMER: This description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Control: 5-10 years
- High school or equivalent
Express Office: Orlando
2411 Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32809