Located in Fredericksburg,VA
This position is responsible for data entry of accurate billing information and processing claims.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data entry of any notes for billing.
- Data entry of Authorizations and Admission forms.
- Calling regional managers with questions to the Authorizations and billing.
- Answering calls from agencies regarding questions to billing
- Filling out manual vendor invoices and Purchase Orders, copy, mail and file.
- Creating and mailing invoices and HCFAs
- Keying claims into electronic billing system and submitting electronic files.
- Setup rates, services, payers and any other functions in the billing systems
- Creating folders and labels for new accounts.
- Filing Authorizations and Service Agreements or other forms.
- Working with accounts receivable department to reconcile issues.
- Correcting and rebilling claims as necessary.
- Attend meetings to work on issues and to obtain updated information.
- Stay up to date on information for billing their respective payers and learn new programs for the payers.
- Maintain procedural manuals, cross training and coverage of the teams work.
- Focus on Customer Service.
- Any other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment in an organized manner with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Type 55 WPM
Insurance experience preferred
High School degree, equivalent or higher.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation and holidays.
This is a Temp to Perm Position
Express Office: Stafford
233 Garrisonville Road
Suite 102 1/2 and 103
Stafford, VA 22554