Plastics Operator/Assembler - 2nd shift
Located in Green Bay, WI
Position: Plastics Operator/Assembler - 2nd shift
Type: Entry- Level, Evaluation-to-Hire
Shift: 2nd shift , Mon-Fri, 2pm - 10pm (with training on 1st 6am-2pm M-F)
Pay: $12.95/hour on second shift and $12.50 on 1st shift training
Location: Green Bay, WI
Summary of duties: The Plastics Operator/Assembler has two main duty functions – 1) Operating Plastic Injection Molding machines to provide quality seats, backs and other plastic components to assembly areas. 2) Assembling some styles of chairs as the seats and backs are produced.
Production Activities include:
- Operate Injection molding machines, including trimming and packaging of parts.
- Inspect parts produced and maintain high levels of quality.
- Staging and moving work in process.
- Complete color changeovers.
- Read and follow schedules
- Assemble chairs; including packing and labeling product.
- Complete SPC charts, production out sheets, skid tags, box tags, & material tags
- Properly pack and label Knockdown product produced.
Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Candidate must be mechanically inclined. Basic computer skills, a willingness to learn, being a team player and maintaining a positive attitude are attributes of success in this position.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Lisa.
Express Office: Green Bay
2740 South Oneida Street
Green Bay, WI 54304