P/T Evening Customer Service Phone Reps
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed over 3,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are permanent positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express also offers affordable health insurance to our associates and their families.
TO APPLY: PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW...
For consideration, you must live in the city of Virginia Beach, due to their location. Please do not apply if you live out side of the city of Virginia Beach. If you do not live in Virginia Beach we cannot consider you for this position.
** Next TRAINING CLASSES start on MON 07/10/17 from 7pm to 9pm
Our Client, a Virginia Beach an outbound call center, is in need of Customer Service Phone Reps for their
Part Time EVENING shift Mon-Thurs 6pm to 10pm...and Saturdays 9am to 5pm
Join this Professional Team - No Cold Calling, No Sales, No Quotas! This is mostly outbound calling but there is also some inbound calls.
They help Medical Associations by calling its members to raise money for their Political Action Committees…[No politics], as well as work for a large magazine company assisting their customers cancel accounts, claim benefits, switch magazines. No Experience Necessary! They provide training.
Must possess great people skills, a positive attitude, and reliable transportation. Must live in Virginia Beach.
- This is a great Part Time job for students...
- Retired and want something to do in the evening ?
- This is a great way to earn some extra income.
QUALIFICATIONS for this position:
- YOUR OWN reliable transportation…they are NOT on a bus line and is out a ways from the center of town, it’s a drive out to it for most applicants.
- Candidates MUST live in Virginia Beach.
- Must be reliable.
- The ability to connect with others on the phone.
- Strong Customer Service skills and experience and a professional demeanor on the phone is a must.
- You must be comfortable with fund raising (asking people to donate money) as this is one of their constant projects.
- Must have computer skills…be able to use a keyboard and learn their very basic software.
TRAINING & WORK SCHEDULE:
MONDAY and TUESDAY 7pm to 9pm
- PART TIME: MON– THURS 6pm to 10pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm; NO SUNDAYS worked
- You MUST be able to work on Saturdays (9:00AM-5:00PM w/ half hour lunch)
- (as needs arise, there will be Friday hours added)
Should not have any pet allergies as there is a dog in the call center.
Pay: $9.00 hr
--- TO APPLY:
Complete an Online Application at www.expresspros.com
AND EMAIL your up to date resume (in an editable format such as Word Document or PDF. We cannot open links to other websites for your resume) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the job title: (P/T Evenings Phone Reps #G082) on the subject line.
We will contact you if your work history and skills match the job requirements.
- LOCAL VIRGINIA BEACH APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE -
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455