Client Relations Specialist
Located in Dallas,TX
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering client relations phone lines and responding to inquiries from clients to include various methods of communication such as chat, emails, webcam, etc.
- Research and resolve routine client inquiries and concerns in an accurate, timely, and professional manner. Consult Relationship Manager/Supervisor for non-routine inquiries or issues.
- Responsible for escalating client concerns to appropriate personnel if necessary.
- Monitor on-line systems, including, but not limited to: eQuest+, Holmes, Watson, etc. to ensure system(s) is operating properly.
- Generate Late List reports, as necessary for proper monitoring of accounts.
- Convey client account status information clearly and concisely using appropriate and consistent grammar, spelling, and punctuation in internal computer systems and in written and verbal correspondence.
- Follow all guidelines of client criteria, as outlined in the Client Information Form (CIF).
- Complete special projects, as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience working within customer service related position or company is preferred.
- Intermediate level alpha-numeric data entry skills are required.
- Intermediate level spelling and grammar skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Computer literacy in an Internet/Windows environment is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is preferred.
- Must display a helpful demeanor, attention to detail, customer service orientation, and demonstrate the ability to be a contributing team member in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding client information; ensure proper destruction of confidential documents, and compliance with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) rules and regulations.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to type at a computer terminal and view input.
- Ability to talk on the telephone.
Please email resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254