Medical Assistant - Direct Hire
Located in Redding,CA
Express Employment professionals is currently seeking qualified candidate's to fill the position of a CMA. This position will assist in providing excellent customer service and care to clients. This will include, but not be limited to the following tasks: Obtaining necessary insurance and billing information, inputting all new patients into company's medical records system, collecting patient medical history, gathering patient condition and symptoms, room preparation, injection, treatments, and diagnostic testing. This team-oriented role will commonly work with office staff for collaborative patient satisfaction.
• Opportunity to serve and care for clients.
• Key activities include managing patient flow and data, delivering patient services, and processing inquiries.
• Casual work environment
Reports directly to Clinical Manager
• Six or more months experience as a Medical Assistant (externships are ok)
• Medical Records
• Understanding of related terminology
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent interpersonal communication skills
• High school diploma/GED required
Work requires physical demands of standing, sitting, bending, lifting, stooping or performing other work requiring light physical exertion (up to 30 lbs) on an occasional basis (up to 15% of the time) and frequent walking or moderate physical exertion (30-50 lbs) on an intermittent basis (not routine part of job). Corrected vision and hearing required. Office may be noisy due to office machine noise.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to Jobs.ReddingCA@ExpressPros.com
. For more information, please call the Redding Express office at 530-221-7044, and ask for Heather Sharp.
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002