Located in Redding,CA
The Redding Express is now recruiting Software Programmer(s).
Responsible for analyzing, programming and maintenance of the company’s integrated software utilizing Visual Basic 6.0. The successful candidate is an excellent communicator has strong analytical skills, works to optimize working methods in order to handle situations with ease and support clients with outstanding customer service.
- Develop, maintain and install software applications.
- Optimize and/or rewrite segments of desktop application.
- Update documentation according to established standards.
- Follow implemented quality procedures and measures.
- Guide and support other programmers where necessary.
- Collaborate and support the requirements of management and other departments in completing projects.
- Participate in establishing programming standards.
- Participate in the research necessary for the development and evolution of the system where necessary.
- Diploma or Degree in IT or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five years solid experience in programming and related procedures,
- Must be able to operate with little to no Data Controls
- Experience in programming ERP accounting systems
- Solid expertise with Visual Basic 6.0 and complete mastery of the language
- Proven expertise in SQL
- Good knowledge of accounting and business procedures
- Awareness of target markets (construction industry) an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook)
- Excellent analysis, organizing and planning skills
- Must provide code samples to prove skills and abilities
Email your resume Attn: Heather Sharp @ Jobs.ReddingCA@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002