Located in Wyoming, MI
Salary: $20 - $26 DOE
Job Summary: Direct hire maintenance technician openings with several manufacturers in Grand Rapids, MI. The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled and scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Direct Hire
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Schedule: Most openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment with strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills.
- Completion of an apprenticeship, certification, or associates degree in skilled trades, industrial maintenance, or related field a plus.
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) preferred, but not required.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Call our office 616-281-0611(main); 616-608-9678(direct)
- Visit our office 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Grand Rapids in 1996, Express has put over 17,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
The Express team in Grand Rapids is a Certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. We are committed to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519