Outside Sales Representative
Located in Griffin,GA
General Summary: Responsible for sales of the company’s After Market Parts within the sales region. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales under the direction of the Branch Manager. Assists Branch Manager in identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with Branch Manager and sales representatives from the region in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Meet the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Maintain and improve relationships with clients.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Performs sales activities on accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Branch Manager.
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Branch Manager to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Assists Branch Manager in forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Collaborates with Branch Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Reports directly to Branch Manager
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications. Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred, but not required; or a minimum of two years of related experience or training in Concrete Ready Mix sector or a similar industry is preferred, but not required; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience. We will train the right candidate in industry knowledge to be successful.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced sales environment. This position requires 50 to 70% overnight travel.
- A good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Base salary + Commission -- Unlimited potential! We offer a great company, a company cellphone, company laptop, and company truck. If this career opportunity interests you, we require you to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Serious inquires only please.
Express Office: Griffin (Atlanta Metro)
712 West Taylor Street
Griffin, GA 30223