CNC Machinist - Okuma, Mori Seiki
Located in Wyoming, MI
Salary: $16 - $22
CNC Machinist – Okuma, Mori Seiki Job Summary:
A leading manufacturer offering low volume tooling/production solutions to its customers is adding a CNC Machinist to its team on 1st shift.
CNC Machinist – Okuma, Mori Seiki Responsibilities:
- Work with the manufacturing supervisor to pull and set molds
- Set up robots and end-of-arm tooling
- Perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance on secondary equipment
- Support all areas of production as needed
This company offers a strong benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off, bonus opportunities, and more!
Schedule: 1st shift (10 hour days Monday – Friday with OT available on Saturday)
CNC Machinist – Okuma, Mori Seiki Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED
- 3+ years of CNC machinist experience with small CNC machines such as Mazak, Okuma, and Mori Seiki
- Ability to read blueprints
- Familiarity with G&M codes and conversational programming
- Experience with metals, particularly steel, will be given preference
Location: Grand Rapids, MI (downtown area)
Position Type: Full-time with overtime available
Pay: $16 - $22 based on experience and qualifications
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519