Located in Duncan,OK
Express Employment Professionals is searching for an organized candidate to fill the position of Quality Inspector for one of our top clients. The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for ensuring quality standards by inspecting the finished product and recording quality results.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform inspections of purchased and/or in-house manufactured parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Starting pay DOE
- 40 hrs/wk
- Must have a high school diploma
- ~1 year experience and/or training
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate well with customers
Please forward your resume to Jobs.DuncanOK@expresspros.com. You can also call (580) 252 - 0606 for more information.
Apply on-line at www.ExpressPros.com – Duncan, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533