Located in Champaign, IL
• Fast paced production environment, cutting sheet metal according to blueprints. Examine work pieces for defects and measure materials with templates to ensure conformance with specifications
• High quality products are assembled and produced by hand so there is an expectation of high quality work. -Job Requirements:
• Strong measurement skills, previous experience working with steel in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong work ethic, flexible to take on any and all tasks, team player and good communication skills.
• Ability to do medium to heavy lifting (35-85lbs), standing all day, bending to do assembly.
• Operate band saw, punch press, grinders and plasma torch. Welding experience is a plus. Assembly work as needed. -Compensation:
• $11.00 per hour to start -Work Schedule: (3rd Shift)
• 10:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Or 1st shift
Contact Information: If interested contact, Danielle at 217-355-8500. Immediate placements available!
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821