Located in Temple,TX
Find your ideal career with us! Express Employment Professionals, recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as the #1 Ranked Industrial Staffing Firm for 2014, is seeking energetic individuals with a desire in finding long-term employment opportunities with a company that is known for its great benefits and long tenured staff.
Local Temple company seeking qualified Skilled Assembler, to work in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. This position is an evaluation hire position. Looking to hire immediately!
- Ability to use blueprints, hydraulics and electrical schematics to assemble food and/or battery handling equipment
- Ability to build and test products by safely using shop equipment and such standard hands tools as grinders, pneumatic tools, electric tools, multi-meters, swage machines, vacuum testers and pressure indicators
- Assemblers must be able work independently and in cooperation with other employees
- The ideal person will be computer literate, be able to read, understand, and use ladder logic, programmable controllers, and sensing devices
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Accurately read and interpret blueprints, and interpret hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Comply with Shop and Department Safety Rules and practices
- Sitting - 5%, Standing - 95%, Kneeling, Bending, Stooping, Pushing, Pulling - 35%, Light lifting- 1-15 pounds – frequently, Medium - 16-45 pounds – Frequently *Any lifting over 50 lbs. requires assistance
- Monday - Thursday 7:00am and Friday 7:00am to 11:00am
In addition to submitting your online application resumes in Microsoft Word format can be submitted to:
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501