Experienced Franchise Business Coach
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
Express Employment Professionals is a leading recruiter and staff provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express today employs hundreds of thousands of people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Virginia Beach Express office has placed over 3,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. There is never a fee to our applicants.
Our Client, a Virginia Beach company, is seeking an energetic, people-oriented professional to motivate, counsel, and coach franchise business owners (“franchisees”) on how to best grow their business.
The Franchise Business Coach will work directly with the Chief Operating Officer, will be responsible for several franchisees located across the country, and must be able to travel 25% of the time. The position is based at the corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA.
This is a fast-growing franchise company (“franchisor”) founded in 2012, which services residential and commercial customers in more than 100 territories across 23 states. As a young, entrepreneurial company, they have a unique and fun culture, and they’re looking for like-minded people to join them!
- Develop and manage relationships with franchisees
- Work with franchisees to establish and launch their businesses
- Development of annual business plans and budget forecasts
- Advise and counsel franchisees on performance management and progress against goals
- Analyze and interpret P&L statements
- Consult with franchisees to design and implement strategies and tactics to drive business performance across operations, finance and marketing
- Collaborate across corporate team to ensure consistent support, effective franchisee relationships, and aligned communication
- Design and deliver training content
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage and execute special projects as assigned by corporate leadership
- College degree
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience in franchising (either a working owner or managing a franchise business)
- Creative problem-solving skills to solve a range of business problems
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication abilities, particularly phone and email
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Possess strong work ethic, leadership skills and high degree of professional maturity.
- Highly organized with strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel 25% of the time, will work from the Virginia Beach office.
- Business minded and a good motivator of people.
This is a Direct Hire, Permanent position with a starting salary range between $45,000-$50,000 plus bonuses.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume (in a Word Document or copy & paste it into your email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Franchise Business Coach # I095) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you (via email) to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455