Located in Griffin,GA
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Mechanic to join our rapidly growing team of Heavy Duty Parts Professionals. The Mechanic will be responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of heavy duty trucks.
• Perform and/or assist in the performance of general mechanical duties.
• Gain experience by working on the following items with minimal supervision: engine overhaul, fuel systems, electrical systems, transmissions, cooling systems, chassis, brakes, engine tune-up, and general maintenance.
• Work on major components with supervision.
• Perform trouble shooting on minor problems.
• Keep work area and facilities clean.
• Duties can include functions of inventory
***MUST*** Have their own tools Either Diesel Tech school or verifiable experience
• CDL preferred.
• Minimum three years hands-on experience or graduate of vocational courses.
• A/C, Brake and DOT Annual Inspector Certifications Flexible Concrete truck experience, welding experience helpful, pay pending experience
Pay $17 - $25
For more information, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Griffin (Atlanta Metro)
712 West Taylor Street
Griffin, GA 30223